GDPR is here to protect the privacy of individuals and Brexit will NOT stop this; it’s English law. Enforceable from 25th May 2018, if not compliant, you will face fines of either 4% of your global turnover or 20,000,000 euros.
If you think that GDPR will not apply to you and your business, think again. Your company will definitely hold “people info” which covers one or all of the following:
• Back book/dormant customers
• Newsletter/e shot data base
• Anyone who contacts/delivers/talks to YOUR data base
You cannot avoid GDPR; from the one man band to the FTSE 100, it affects EVERYONE.
For all contacts, you will need to demonstrate:
• You have consent to store their details
• You are storing their data securely
• How you collect consensual data
• How you would react to a data breach
• What you would do with people’s details who do not wish to be contacted
We can help you remove any fear factor and break down the required actions into simple bite sized chunks and here’s how:
• 2 face to face meetings
• Action plan for you to implement GDPR across your business (we include IT, HR, Marketing – we cover it all!)
• Identify data journeys; what you’re doing now and what you need to change
• Templates for communicating policies
• Reminders and tasks
• Audit trail
For a flat fee of £850 +vat we can ensure GDPR doesn’t overwhelm you. Email email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you and get you GDPR compliant.